Facebook (competition terms and conditions)
Whitebait will occasionally run competitions and Prize giveaways (promotions) on the Whitebait Facebook page.
By entering such a Promotion and by accepting a Prize, you agree to these Terms and Conditions:
- Whitebait is the Organiser of these Promotions, they are not in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- You agree to release Facebook from any and all claims and demands arising out of, or in connection with, your participation in any of these Promotions or with any of the Prizes offered.
- Employees of Whitebait, their advertising agents, subsidiaries and their immediate families are not eligible for the Prizes in these Promotions.
- To enter a Promotion the entrant must have taken the action requested, as described in the post relating to the specific promotion. Only one entry per Facebook account is permitted.
- Unless otherwise stated, Prize winners will be drawn at random from all entries received by the date and time stated in the post. The number of Prizes offered will be stated in the post and if multiple Prizes are offered, multiple winners will be drawn.
- Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- Entrants must be New Zealand residents and be residing in New Zealand at the time of the Promotion.
- Whitebait reserves the rights to offer substitute Prizes.
- Prize winners will be notified through Facebook and must respond within 48 hours to claim their Prize. To claim a Prize, winners will be asked to provide contact details to a Whitebait email address.
- Whitebait reserves the right to reproduce comments and feedback provided by entrants in promotional material, not limited to but including, website, brochures and other online channels.
- Whitebait reserves the right to put an age limit or other restrictions on Promotions and or Prizes, which must also comply with New Zealand law where applicable.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Promotion, the decision of Whitebait shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.